Up to £45,000
This innovative, fast-growing business is looking for an individual with strong supplier audit experience to join their team. You will ensure that suppliers and the products meet with current legislation for product safety.This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to get involved with and support the growth and development of a new business area.
Duties will include:
- Conduct audits based on business need and risk for 2-3 days per week.
- Act as an expert to embed processes and share best practice across the business.
- Ensure non-compliances are appropriately addressed.
- Ensure information remains legally compliant.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations with internal stakeholders
- Produce thorough audit reports
- Liaise with enforcement agencies
- Deliver well documented projects to agreed time scales
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of factory audits
- HACCP Level 3 qualified
- Lead auditor qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and systems
- Hold a full driving license and passport
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.