Up to £45,000
Great place develop your career with a leading manufacturer in their field. The business supplies innovative, practical and commercial food products to a broad range of industry customers. They believe in developing quality in people for mutual benefit. This is a business investing in people and equipment.
You will be responsible for leading and improving all health, safety and environmental practices. Ensure company processes comply to group policies and ISO standards. Act as the main point of contact for HSE, improvements and advice for other sites.
Be part of continuous development and improvement. You will collaborate with internal departments and be able to communicate clearly.
Able to contribute to an inclusive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Strong up to date knowledge of HSE legislation in the UK.
- Experience of working in H&S management in a manufacturing business.
- NEBOSH General Certificate qualified or equivalent (possibly working towards NEBOSH Diploma).
- Able to collaborate with people across the business.
- Passion for HSE and making a difference.
- Willing to get involved.
- Curiosity to investigate.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to persuade and work in cross functional teams.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Enjoy developing the right culture and engaging people.
- Confident to work alone and in a team.
- Able to use initiative and plan work.
- Hands on.
- Competent IT skills.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.