To £40K + OT + Profit Share + Package
Exciting opportunity to join a leading food business producing and distributing fantastic products nationally. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will lead maintenance activities on days.
You will be able to work with a broad range of disciplines and ensure KPIs are monitored and achieved. With a range of internal stakeholders, you will be a collaborative and organised individual with a 'can do' attitude.
This role will encompass all aspects of plant and equipment maintenance.
Experience / Qualifications
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing or an equipment manufacturing environment. Food manufacturing is ideal.
- Qualified engineer, ideally multi-skilled.
- People leadership experience is beneficial e.g. coaching an apprentice.
- Able to co-ordinate engineering work on site.
- Professional manner – great communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
- Friendly and able to work as part of a bigger team.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Previous PPM system experience is desirable e.g. Shires, Access Control etc.
- Customer centric focus, with a cross functional approach.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
- Help improve reliability and and maintenance on site.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment business providing people solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.