Terrific opportunity to join a leading service business providing support in the workplace to improve employee health. The service enables their customers to reduce absence and boost morale by providing improved health, safety and well being for staff.
You will manage existing accounts as well as develop new business with the broader team. This will include presenting and working through tender processes with new customers. You will be able to engage customers and work with a range of stakeholders.
Work with a great team who believe in better health and want to provide the best service they can. Able to contribute to a positive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Account management experience in the service sector.
- Business development skills.
- Able to collaborate with people across the business.
- Clear presentation skills
- Able to work closely with customers at a range of levels.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage with people.
- Focused, friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- Great at building and maintaining relationships.
- Enjoy achieving results.
- Customer centric to meet goals
- Competent IT skills.
- Demonstrates initiative.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.