Technical Manager - Food
Up to £50K + Package
Superb opportunity to join a leader in their field as part of an exciting period of expansion. You will be responsible for the quality of a range of products and working closely with suppliers. This will include audits and new product development based on market trends and insight. You will apply current food safety regulations and work in partnership with a range of stakeholders.
Be part of continuous development and improvement to the business as a whole. You will collaborate with internal departments and be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical people.
Work with a great team to provide top quality products and a fantastic customer experience. Able to contribute to a positive, fun and inclusive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience within a food based role with a focus on quality.
- You could be working in quality, NPD or process development in manufacturing or retail businesses.
- Able to work positively with and develop great supplier relationships.
- Degree or relevant professional experience.
- Experience of any food products.
- Willing to get involved.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage with all stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and able to work as part of a team in an open environment.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Enjoy autonomy.
- Track record of building relationships and delivering commitments to stakeholders.
- Customer centric focus.
- Competent IT skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
- Travel to various sites in the UK and Europe.
To be considered for the role please contact David at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.